Route 739, Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328
Also located at Akenac Park are the Dingmans Ferry-Delaware Township Historical Society and Delaware Township Library.
Delaware Township/ Pike County taxpayers are FREE with proof of tax bill
DAILY USE -
Non Resident of Pike County: $5.00 per person
Out of State non resident: $20 per person
$5.00 Per Hour
CHILDREN UNDER 16 MUST BE SUPERVISED.
General Park Policies
(adopted by the Board of Supervisors on June 28, 2017)
Park Seasonal Operational Hours
Memorial Day through Labor Day
8:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Sunday. Closed every Tuesday.
- All individuals entering the Park are obligated to provide proof of residency of Pike County.
- All Pike County residents shall enter the Park free of charge.
- All Pennsylvania residents who reside outside of Pike County may enter the Park at a charge of $5.00 per person.
- All out of State residents will be permitted to enter the Park at a charge of $20 per person.
- All individuals within the park may rent a boat at a charge of $5 per hour per boat. Personal boats are prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- No smoking.
- No pets.
- Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult.
- No foul language.
- No littering, dumping refuse or disposing of outside refuse.
- No hunting.
- No open fires. Charcoal and/or gas grills only.
- No fireworks or explosives are permitted to be discharged or possessed in the park.
- No solicitation or sale of goods without written approval.
- Plant removal prohibited.
- Harassment of wildlife is prohibited.
- Unreserved park facilities are first come first serve. Reservations may be made with the Township.
- Defacing and/or removal of park property is prohibited.
- No operation of motor vehicles outside designated parking and entrance area.
- Noise and/or music should be kept to an acceptable level and not disturb normal sensitivities of other visitors.
- Harassment of other visitors or disorderly conduct is prohibited.
ALL INDIVIDUALS ENTERING THE PARK MUST CONSENT TO PROVIDING PROOF OF PIKE COUNTY RESIDENCY.
Akenac Park at Delaware Township is a family recreation facility. Please obey all posted rules and regulations posted at the park. Delaware Township Board of Supervisors reserve the right to review fees.
Off-Season Operational Hours
September through November & April through March
Hiking, fishing and playground available. Beach closed. No swimming. No grilling permitted.
December through March