DELAWARE TOWNSHIP EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT
To: Residents & Community at large
From: George Beodeker, Del. Twp. Em. Mgmt. Coordinator
Date: March 9, 2018
- State of Emergency still exists in Delaware Township until Friday, March 9, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
- The Township would like to extend their heartfelt sympathy to all those that sustained damage to their properties during these past storms.
- You may start repairs to protect your properties but please remember you must obtain proper permits and inspections through the township.
- Advisory for seasonal home: Delay checks on your home due to weather, utility crews working and unknown road conditions.
- For the safety of the utility crews who are helping us – SLOW DOWN!!! Be aware of sudden stops for utility crews and floating road closures. Reminder the posted speed limit is 35, conditions permitting.
- Call 911 for any true emergencies!