FREE COVID-19 TESTING
Testing information below:
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Dates: January 12th 13th 14th 15th and 16th
Location: Pike County: Route 739 @ The Park and Ride in Dingmans Ferry PA
How to Get Tested
- No appointment is necessary
- Register on site
- Bring a photo-ID and insurance card
- Patients are not required to show symptoms of COVID-19 in order to be tested -- anyone can get tested
- At the testing site:
- You will be asked to show your photo ID and insurance card.
- You will be asked to blow your nose and discard the tissues in a plastic bag.
- Test site staff will hand you a test swab.
- You will swab the inside of each nostril and carefully return the swab to the test-site staff.
- The turnaround time for testing results is two to seven days after testing.
- Individuals who are tested should self-isolate while they await test results. For those individuals who live with other people, they should self-isolate in a private room and use a private bathroom if possible. Whoever else lives in the home with the individual awaiting test results should also stay at home. View COVID-19 Patient Instructions for Self Isolation While Awaiting Lab Results (PDF).