****PARK CLOSED ON TUESDAYS FOR MAINTENANCE***
Route 739, Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328
Also located at Akenac Park are the Dingmans Ferry-Delaware Township Historical Society and Delaware Township Library.
Delaware Township/ Pike County taxpayers are FREE with proof of tax bill
DAILY USE -
Non Resident of Pike County: $5.00 per person
Out of State non resident: $20 per person
CHILDREN UNDER 16 MUST BE SUPERVISED.
General Park Policies
Park Seasonal Operational Hours
Memorial Day through Labor Day
8:00am to 7:00pm Monday through Firday. Closed every Tuesday.
10:00am to 7:00pm Saturdays and Sundays.
- All individuals entering the Park are obligated to provide proof of residency of Pike County.
- All Pike County residents shall enter the Park free of charge.
- All Pennsylvania residents who reside outside of Pike County may enter the Park at a charge of $5.00 per person.
- All out of State residents will be permitted to enter the Park at a charge of $20 per person.
- All individuals within the park may rent a boat at a charge of $5 per hour per boat. Personal boats are prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- No smoking and no vaping on premises.
- No pets.
- Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult.
- No foul language.
- No littering, dumping refuse or disposing of outside refuse.
- No hunting.
- No open fires. Charcoal and/or gas grills only.
- No fireworks or explosives are permitted to be discharged or possessed in the park.
- No solicitation or sale of goods without written approval.
- Plant removal prohibited.
- Harassment of wildlife is prohibited.
- Unreserved park facilities are first come first serve. Reservations may be made with the Township.
- Defacing and/or removal of park property is prohibited.
- No operation of motor vehicles outside designated parking and entrance area.
- Noise and/or music should be kept to an acceptable level and not disturb normal sensitivities of other visitors.
- Harassment of other visitors or disorderly conduct is prohibited.
ALL INDIVIDUALS ENTERING THE PARK MUST CONSENT TO PROVIDING PROOF OF PIKE COUNTY RESIDENCY.
Akenac Park at Delaware Township is a family recreation facility. Please obey all posted rules and regulations posted at the park. Delaware Township Board of Supervisors reserve the right to review fees.
Off-Season Operational Hours
September through May
Hiking, fishing and playground available. Beach closed. No swimming. No grilling permitted.
TOWNSHIP STAFF RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE THE PARK IF ANY OF THE ABOVE GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED. IF A RESIDENT REFUSES TO LEAVE THE PREMISES WHEN ASKED, THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE POLICE WILL BE CONTACTED IMMEDIATELY.