**OPENING FRIDAY, JUNE 19TH 10AM TO 6PM AS PIKE CO ENTERS THE GREEN PHASE OF GOV. WOLF'S REOPENING PLAN.**
***LIFEGUARDS ARE ON DUTY 11AM TO 5PM - WEDNESDAY THROUGH SUNDAY***
****PARK CLOSED ON MONDAY AND TUESDAY FOR SANITIZING AND MAINTENANCE***
Route 739, Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328
Also located at Akenac Park are the Dingmans Ferry-Delaware Township Historical Society and Delaware Township Library.
Delaware Township/ Pike County taxpayers are FREE with proof of tax bill
DAILY USE -
Non Resident of Pike County: $5.00 per person
Out of State non resident: $20 per person
CHILDREN UNDER 16 MUST BE SUPERVISED.
Park Seasonal Operational Hours
June 19th, 2020 through Labor Day
10:00am to 6:00pm Wednesday through Sunday.
Closed every Monday & Tuesday for sanitizing & maintenance.
- The beach is open, lifeguards on duty 11am to 5pm - Wednesday through Sunday, weather permitting.
- No flotation devices are permitted in the lake.
- No flipping or diving off docks.
- Do not hang off the ropes.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Parking will be limited. Once the parking area is full, the park gates will be closed.
- Boat rentals are unavailable.
- No personal watercrafts permitted into the park.
- Beach chairs will not be provided.
- The recreation hall is closed and unavailable for rental.
- The bathhouse is closed.
- Port-a-johns are provided.
- Social distancing of at least 6ft is encouraged for the safety of staff and visitors.
- Masks are encouraged when interacting with other residents and using port-a-johns.
- No grilling. No open fires.
- Use of the park for parties is prohibited until further notice
- All individuals entering the Park are obligated to provide proof of residency of Pike County.
- All Pike County residents shall enter the Park free of charge.
- All Pennsylvania residents who reside outside of Pike County may enter the Park at a charge of $5.00 per person.
- All out of State residents will be permitted to enter the Park at a charge of $20 per person.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Garbage is carry-in, carry-out.
- No smoking. No vaping.
- No pets.
- No foul language.
- No littering, dumping refuse or disposing of outside refuse.
- No hunting.
- No fireworks or explosives are permitted to be discharged or possessed in the park.
- No solicitation or sale of goods without written approval.
- Plant removal prohibited.
- Harassment of wildlife is prohibited.
- Defacing and/or removal of park property is prohibited.
- No operation of motor vehicles outside designated parking and entrance area.
- Noise and/or music should be kept to an acceptable level and not disturb normal sensitivities of other visitors.
- Harassment of other visitors or disorderly conduct is prohibited.
TOWNSHIP STAFF RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE THE PARK IF ANY OF THE ABOVE GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED. IF A RESIDENT REFUSES TO LEAVE THE PREMISES WHEN ASKED, THE PENNSYLVANIA STATE POLICE WILL BE CONTACTED IMMEDIATELY.
ALL INDIVIDUALS ENTERING THE PARK MUST CONSENT TO PROVIDING PROOF OF PIKE COUNTY RESIDENCY.
Akenac Park at Delaware Township is a family recreation facility. Please obey all posted rules and regulations posted at the park. Delaware Township Board of Supervisors reserve the right to review fees.