Generator Bid Request
November 14, 2013
Pike County Dispatch & The News Eagle
Delaware Township, Pike County is soliciting bids from qualified contractors to provide and install a new 70 KW Stand by Generator at its Municipal Building located at 116 Wilson Hill Road, Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328.
The base lump sum bid is to provide a cost to:
1) Provide one (1) 70 KW GENERAC (or approved equal) liquid cooled Automatic Stand By Generator with heavy duty battery. Generator is to be equipped with remote monitoring module.
2) Deliver and set the new generator on a concrete pad (to be provided by others).
3) Install and connect generator to transfer switch utilizing 250 MCM copper conductors in a 2” PVC conduit.
4) Provide any and all electrical drawings necessary to secure permits, apply for and obtain all permits and pay for the cost of inspection fees.
5) Provide activation and startup and provide instruction to Township Staff on operation.
6) Provide the Township with a copy of the manufacturer’s operation manual, warranty and maintenance procedures.
7) Provide the Township with a one (1) year full maintenance contract with an optional annual renewal rate for the next three (3) years.
8) Provide remote monitoring of the generator for one (1) full year with an optional annual renewal rate for the next three (3) years.
As an alternate bid provide a lump sum cost to disconnect the Township’s existing generator, move it and its slab to another location on site as directed by the Township and provide and install a new concrete slab for the proposed generator.
Bids should be submitted to: Barbara Foos, Delaware Township,116 Wilson Hill Road, Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328. The deadline for sealed bids is December 11, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. and said sealed bids will be opened at Delaware Township Board of Supervisors Meeting on December 11, 2013 at 6:15 p.m.